‘Success begins with 2 beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and you have the power to make it so…’
From a young age it was clear that David had a strong passion for fitness. Over the years, this passion has not faltered, where David plays soccer at a representative level, whilst also excelling with his personal training.
David attributes a lot of his fitness knowledge to his own experiences in sport which has included weight training, performance conditioning and injury prevention. This personal experience coupled with his University Degrees in Sport and Exercise Management and Exercise Science, gives David the edge when it comes to all aspects of exercise prescription, rehabilitation and nutrition.
From guiding his clients to work towards healthy eating habits to understanding the various ways to train for specific results, David’s objective is to educate others on how to deliver against their own health and fitness goals and to ultimately change lives for the better.
Qualification & Certification:
- Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Level 1 Sports Trainer with Sports Medicine Australia
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Registered Health Professional with ESSA
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Registered Fitness Professional Fitness Australia
- Weight loss
- Muscle gain
- Sports Performance
- Injury Prevention
Call David on 0419 630 418 or email email@example.com